The Boron Nitride Substrate Heater is a vacuum process heater designed for processes wherein mostly non-reactive gases are used. These heating modules are built to hold, heat, cool, rotate, and bias samples and wafers as a cost-effective tool for leading-edge research and development.
Several variations of the Boron Nitride heater are available. Heating area diameters are available in sizes ranging from 1″ to 5″, and the substrate heater may be customized to incorporate both linear travel and substrate rotation features.
Complementing power supplies with up to 2 kW of power are available in both rackmount and desktop units.
- Vacuum Annealing, Doping, Catalytic Reaction
- In-Situ Surface Science, R & D
- Gas Sensor Temperature dependent Characterization
- Epitaxy of Oxides, Nitrides, Carbides, Metals
- Operating temperatures up to 1000°C
- Excellent tool for deposition of thin film materials of metals and alloys
- Vacuum compatibility from 10-8 Torr to 10-1 Torr
- Heating element collar for element protection